Location: Belgrade/Cuprija/Novi Sad, Thessaloniki
Why we need you:
To help us make a SoC (System on a chip) chip that changes the world.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering.
- You will be part of the team working on the implementation of advanced analog IPs
- Layout, simulations, and circuit design will be part of your daily tasks
What you’ll bring:
- Deep knowledge of mixed-signal design and/or analog control system design
- Deep understanding of advanced CMOS process nodes and SoC design flows to drive analog design and integration inside SoC
- Experience with tools for schematic entry, physical layout, and design verification
- Proficiency in running SPICE and Mixed-Signal simulations
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with RF design
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS and all steps in analog design flow
- Knowledge in Verilog-A/AMS for analog behavioral modeling
- Supervision of layout and hands-on layout experience in advanced CMOS technologies
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball ..
- Team building gatherings, traveling and parties.
- English classes
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Working in young and enthusiastic team