In 2010, HDL Design House formed a team of innovative and dedicated analog engineers, which has been growing and accumulating experience working on various analog design projects. Our analog engineers have experience in analog and mixed signal IC design in various technology nodes, working on 180nm HV planar node down to the most advanced, state of the art 3nm FinFET node. Through the past we gained experience in design of different analog modules used in the variety of applications from HV automotive to High-Speed SERDES, such as: PLL, Bandgap reference, ADC, LDO, OpAmp, USB PHY etc.
HDL Design House analog expertise includes:
· Specification writing and feasibility studies
· Circuit design and simulation
· Analog and custom digital layout design
· Advanced analog layout design in 28nm
· Physical verification of the design (DRC, LVS, ERC, DFM)
· Layout parasitic extraction and post-layout simulation
· Verilog A, Verilog AMS and Wreal model development
HDL Design House can provide in-house development using its own infrastructure or working on the clients infrastructure through VDI or similar technology.